Unique options scanner designed to screen the daily best prices for bullish, bearish and neutral option trades for both stocks and ETFs.
Bull Put Credit Spread Screener
By comparing recent price trends with historical data, our unique algorithms can estimate when the price has bottomed out, and is ready to bounce back in force. It also calculates the ATM Bull Put Credit Spreads' return on investment, so you can find high probability bullish trends to profit from short Put Vertical Spreads.
All data is delayed by at least 15 minutes.
How to Use the Bull Put Credit Spread Screener
Bull Put Spread screener helps you find high probability bullish trends in the near future, and calculates return on capital, to find profitable short Put Spreads. Here are the tips to get the most out of the bullish Credit Spread screener:
- Upside uses fundamental analysis to find the difference between Fair Value and Last. The higher the Upside means the higher probability of the stock price going up.
- Spread Details indicate the settings to sell an ATM Put Spread, then calculate Credit received and Return on Capital for the trade.
- Long Signal Price shows the bottomed out price from our technical analysis. So we know the stock price will not fall below this price in the short term.
- Long Days signal uses chart analysis to show the current price trend of the underlying. It shows the number of trading days since the last bottomed out signal. As soon as the long signal appears, there is a high probability of a bullish move.
- Type lets us separate EQUITY from ETF.
- Expiration indicates the expiry date of the next monthly options contracts.
Trades Built on Indepth Technical Analyses
Don't get fooled by financial news and so-called "analysts" on TV
Find the Moment When Trends Change
Combine fundamentals with technical analysis to find high probability trades
Trades That Increase in Value With Time
Time makes you money as an options seller, be patient and profits will come
Other SlashTraders' Stock Pickers
Use fundamental analysis and chart analysis to find the best value stocks that have bottomed out, with the best long-term prospects for buy and hold investment strategies.
A Bear Call Spread screener for the US stock market to find the stocks and ETFs that have a high probability of bearish trends in the short term.