Use fundamental analysis and chart analysis to find trending stocks that have bottomed-out, so you can trade high probability bullish opportunities.
Bear Call Spread Screener
By comparing recent price trends with historical data, our unique algorithms look for overextended stocks that have a high chance of downward correction. So you can find high probability bearish trends to profit from short Call Vertical Spreads.
All data is delayed by at least 15 minutes.
How to Use the Bear Call Spread Screener
Bear Call Spread screener helps you find high probability bearish trends in the near future to profit from selling Call Spreads. Here are the tips to get the most out of the screener:
- Upside represents the difference between Fair Value and Last. The lower the Upside means a higher probability for the stock price to go down.
- Spread Details indicate the settings to sell an ATM Call Spread, with the estimated Credit received and Return on Capital for the trade.
- UpTrend and DownTrend indicators are usually combined with a number indicating the number of consecutive candlesticks in line with the trend. Sell Call Spreads at the start of a DownTrend for the highest chance of success.
- Short Signal Days indicate the number of days since the last short signal. As soon as the short signal appears, there is a high probability of a bearish move.
- Ex-Dividend Date is the date when dividends are paid out. There is a high probability of a bullish trend before Ex-Dividend Date, and ITM options are more likely to be assigned.
- Expiration indicates the expiry date of next monthly options contracts.
Trades Built on Indepth Technical Analyses
Don't get fooled by financial news and so-called "analysts" on TV
Find the Moment When Trends Change
Combine fundamentals with technical analysis to find high probability trades
Trades That Increase in Value With Time
Time makes you money as an options seller, be patient and profits will come
Other SlashTraders' Stock Pickers
SlashTraders pick out a list of high dividend yield or extremely undervalued growth stocks for the best long term, buy and hold strategies.
Unique options scanner designed to screen the daily best prices for bullish, bearish and neutral option trades for both stocks and ETFs.