Real-time transparency into SlashTraders' investment account via API, so you can track the profit and loss of every trade we executed, and gain a deeper understanding of our trading system.
Track our performance in real-time.
Last updated: 2023-04-02 8:36 pm
Options Trading Statistics
All data is delayed by at least 15 minutes.
How to Read the Options Ledger
Trading statistics show the profit and loss of all the past trades:
- Trades Opened records all the options trades we opened and the number of Trades Closed.
- Average Trades/Month is the average number of trades we entered each month.
- Wins and Losses help us calculate the Win Rate of our total trades.
- Average Trade Duration is the average number of days our options trades were open.
- For every winning trade, we calculate the Average Win and Average ROC/Win.
- For every losing trade, we calculate the Average Loss and Average ROC/Loss.
- Average Profit/Trade records the average profit and loss per trade.
- Total Fees records all the commissions and trading fees incurred.
- Total Realized Profit calculates all the profits we accumulated.
- When rolling an options trade, it is first recorded as a loss before opening a new trade.
Options ledger records all our past trades:
- Every trade was entered on Open Date on the Symbol using Strategy at Strikes with the Expiration date. The trade received Open Debit/Credit income using Buying Power.
- Max ROC is the maximum potential return for each trade.
- Every trade exited on the Close Date, where Trade Duration is the number of days the trade was active. Close Debit/Credit shows the cost of closing the trade, while Fees show the commissions paid to the platform.
- Profit/Loss records the profit and loss of each closed trade with the actual Realized ROC.
Create Consistent Passive Income
Highly diversified trades with repeatable trading processes to create steady income stream
Analyse Trades With High Chance of Success
Every trade has been meticulously calculated to create high return and high probability of success
Constantly Experiment and Learn New Strategies
Continue to learn, test and innovate new profitable trading strategies