SlashTraders pick out a list of high dividend yield or extremely undervalued growth stocks for the best long term, buy and hold strategies.
We use the latest data analysis algorithms to evaluate all the optionable symbols on the US stock market. Then calculate the Return on Capital of neutral option selling strategies, so you can use the options screener to instantly find the most profitable Strangles and Iron Condors of the day.
*Strangle Buying Power may differ based on different trading platforms and different account types.
All data is delayed by at least 15 minutes.
How to Use the Strangle and Iron Condor Options Scanner
The aim of the options scanner is to quickly pick out the best Strangles and Iron Condors. Here are the tips to get the most out of the screener:
- Sort symbols by the ROC (Return on Capital) of Strangles or Iron Condors to find the most profitable option-selling trades.
- IV Perc and IV Rank use a scale of 0-100% to indicate the current IV level relative to the last year. Sort by >50% IV Perc or IV Rank to sell options when the prices are high.
- BP is the Buying Power required to trade Strangles, we recommend utilising <5% of your account to manage risk.
- Spread is a measure of the bid-ask spread of the symbol, choose a symbol with good liquidity that has a low Spread.
- Choose symbols with >$10B Market Cap for financially strong companies with relatively stable stock prices. They are less prone to price manipulation and have a greater probability of success for neutral option strategies.
- Open Interest and Options Volume are measures of liquidity for the symbol. Choose high option volume symbols so your trades are filled more quickly.
- Squeeze and Squeeze Days indicate the time in which the symbol's price movement is compressed. The stock price has a high chance of large movement after Squeeze, so we don't recommend trading Strangles/Iron Condors during a Squeeze.
- We choose only monthly Expirations for better liquidity, so trades are filled more quickly.
- Earnings usually lead to higher price volatility, so we don't recommend selling Strangles/Iron Condors that expire after the Earnings Date.
Unique Options Screeners Designed for Success
Proprietary search algorithms to find the most profitable trades with the highest chances for success
Analyse Trades With High Chance of Success
Every trade has been meticulously calculated to create high return and high probability of success
Trades That Increase in Value With Time
Time makes you money as an options seller, be patient and profits will come
Other SlashTraders' Stock Pickers
Use fundamental analysis and chart analysis to find trending stocks that have bottomed-out, so you can trade high probability bullish opportunities.
A Bull Put Spread screener for the US stock market to find the stocks and ETFs that have a high probability of bullish trends in the short term.