A Bull Put Spread screener for the US stock market to find the stocks and ETFs that have a high probability of bullish trends in the short term.
Growth and Dividend Stock Screener
Our algorithms combine fundamental and market analyses to find dividend stocks with the highest yield, and growth stocks with the greatest upside potential. So we can find the best long term investment opportunities for consistent passive income.
All data is delayed by at least 15 minutes.
How to Use Growth and Dividend Stock Screener
Growth and Dividend Stock Screener can find the best opportunities for long term investment. Here are the tips to get the most out of the watchlist:
- Upside uses fundamental analysis to find the difference between Fair Value and Last. The higher the Upside means a higher probability for the stock price to go up.
- Dividend Yield and Dividend Yield (5Y) are the ratios of dividend payout for a year and 5-year average respectively. By including the Dividend Growth (3Y), the annual Dividend Yield growth of the last 3 years, we can filter for the best dividend opportunities in a long term investment.
- The Payout Ratio shows the proportion of earnings a company pays its shareholders in the form of dividends. A growth company usually keeps most of the earnings for reinvestment, resulting in a lower Payout Ratio. While a mature company would share a higher portion of the earnings with the shareholders as dividends, leading to a higher Payout Ratio.
- ROE is a measure of a company's profitability in relation to shareholders’ equity. A higher ROE means a greater ability to profit for shareholders.
- Revenue Growth (5Y), EPS Growth (5Y) and FCF Growth (5Y) can help estimate a corporation's ability to maintain steady growth over a sustained period.
- P/E Ratio is a way to value a company by measuring its current share price relative to its earnings per share (EPS). Companies of different industries may have different P/E Ratios due to different financial structures.
- Debt to Equity is the ratio of total liabilities over shareholder equity. It measures the company's financial leverage and reflects the ability of shareholder equity to cover all outstanding debts during a business downturn.
- Choose symbols with >$10B Market Cap for financially strong companies with relatively stable stock prices and less prone to price manipulation.
- Recommended filter criteria to find the best long term investments: ROE >15%, Revenue Growth (5Y) >15%, EPS Growth (5Y) >15%.
Analyse Trades With High Chance of Success
Every trade has been meticulously calculated to create high return and high probability of success
Unique Options Screeners Designed for Success
Proprietary search algorithms to find the most profitable trades with the highest chances for success
Create Consistent Passive Income
Highly diversified trades with repeatable trading processes to create steady income stream
Other SlashTraders' Stock Pickers
A Bear Call Spread screener for the US stock market to find the stocks and ETFs that have a high probability of bearish trends in the short term.
Unique options scanner designed to screen the daily best prices for bullish, bearish and neutral option trades for both stocks and ETFs.