Use fundamental analysis and chart analysis to find the best value stocks that have bottomed out, with the best long-term prospects for buy and hold investment strategies.
Dividend & Growth Stock Screener
Through complete financial and market analyses, we curate a list of 1,000 best stocks and ETFs from 150,000 global underlying. We provide the complete fundamental and financial information to help you find high dividend-yield, long-term investments to generate passive income.
All data is delayed by at least 15 minutes.
Market Cap ($B) is calculated in the local currency.
How to Use Growth and Dividend Stock Screener
Growth and Dividend Stock Screener can find the best opportunities for long term investment. Here are the tips to get the most out of the watchlist:
- Upside uses fundamental analysis to find the difference between Fair Value and Last. The higher the Upside means the higher probability of the stock price going up.
- Dividend Yield and Dividend Yield (5Y) are the ratios of dividend payout for a year and 5-year average respectively. By including the Dividend Growth (5Y), and the annual Dividend Yield growth of the last 5 years, we can filter for the best dividend opportunities in a long term investment.
- The Payout Ratio shows the proportion of earnings a company pays its shareholders in the form of dividends. A growth company usually keeps most of the earnings for reinvestment, resulting in a lower Payout Ratio. While a mature company would share a higher portion of the earnings with the shareholders as dividends, leading to a higher Payout Ratio.
- ROE is a measure of a company's profitability in relation to shareholders’ equity. A higher ROE means a greater ability to profit for shareholders.
- Revenue Growth (5Y), EPS Growth (5Y) and FCF Growth (5Y) can help estimate a corporation's ability to maintain steady growth over a sustained period.
- P/E Ratio is a way to value a company by measuring its current share price relative to its earnings per share (EPS). Companies of different industries may have different P/E Ratios due to different financial structures.
- Debt to Equity is the ratio of total liabilities over shareholder equity. It measures the company's financial leverage and reflects the ability of shareholder equity to cover all outstanding debts during a business downturn.
- Choose symbols with >$10B Market Cap for financially strong companies with relatively stable stock prices and less prone to price manipulation.
- Recommended filter criteria to find the best long term investments: ROE >15%, Revenue Growth (5Y) >15%, EPS Growth (5Y) >15%.
Analyse Trades With High Chance of Success
Every trade has been meticulously calculated to create high return and high probability of success
Unique Options Screeners Designed for Success
Proprietary search algorithms to find the most profitable trades with the highest chances for success
Create Consistent Passive Income
Highly diversified trades with repeatable trading processes to create steady income stream
Other SlashTraders' Stock Pickers
Unique options scanner designed to screen the daily best prices for bullish, bearish and neutral option trades for both stocks and ETFs.
A Bear Call Spread screener for the US stock market to find the stocks and ETFs that have a high probability of bearish trends in the short term.